- How do I use well received email?
- What does it mean to say well received?
- What is another word for well received?
- How do you acknowledge a message?
- How do you respond to a well received thanks email?
- What is another word for well?
- Which means almost the same as popular?
- Can you say well received?
- Can I say received with thanks?
- How do you acknowledge an email received?
- Is received or was received?
- How do you use well received in a sentence?
How do I use well received email?
Your email was safely received (or: received safely).
If it’s just a normal response to an email, I’d say: I received your email, thank you..
What does it mean to say well received?
adjective (well received when postpositive) having been greeted or reviewed with approvalhis well-received books.
What is another word for well received?
What is another word for well received?vauntedacclaimedhonoredUShonouredUKlaudedlionisedUKlionizedUSreveredacknowledgeddistinguished234 more rows
How do you acknowledge a message?
1. Reply — No matter what. Acknowledge promptly that you received a message. If no particular response is required, just say “thanks.” If you own an “action item” but can’t get to it for a while, let the sender know you saw the message and estimate when you expect to reply.
How do you respond to a well received thanks email?
Use these steps to construct an appropriate and effective response to a thank you email:Acknowledge the sender.Explain the benefit.Be brief.Maintain a positive tone.Sign your response.Respond quickly.Feb 22, 2021
What is another word for well?
What is another word for well?appropriatelyaccordinglyaptlyfittinglypresentablysatisfactorilysuitablyacceptablyadequatelydecently27 more rows
Which means almost the same as popular?
In this page you can discover 108 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for popular, like: famous, in the public eye, approved, prevalent, favorite, well-liked, notorious, in high favor, promoted, leading and trendy.
Can you say well received?
1 Answer. If you want simply to confirm to your professor that you have received a message, well received conveys more than that. Well received, which is sometimes hyphenated, means that something has gotten a good reaction or has been viewed with approval.
Can I say received with thanks?
“Received with thanks” is understood to be an abbreviation of “I received it with thanks”, so it is clear that “with thanks” describes how you received it. But if you are looking for another way to say it, you can say “Thank you for…” Thank you for the email.
How do you acknowledge an email received?
2) Acknowledge: An acknowledgement of an email means that you received it, read it and the recipient acknowledges the content. An acknowledgement can be as simple as “Got it, thanks!” or “I am not sure, but will ask NAME.” or “We have a meeting about this next week, and I will circle back after that.”
Is received or was received?
Because the word “received” is an intransitive verb and should not be used in passive voice. The sentence should be like this: The documents which you received are forged.
How do you use well received in a sentence?
Examples of ‘well-received’ in a sentence well-receivedHe has written three well-received books. … Mostly, it has been well-received. … The appointment was well-received by the players. … The quiz’s comeback was well-received by viewers. … But to come home and be well-received is fantastic.More items…